TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices quoted exclude VAT
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
3. Minimum quantities apply to some items
4. Orders are placed on a COD basis with a 50% deposit, balance payable prior to delivery or
collection or full payment is required depending on product ordered – all deposits are non
refundable and will be forfeited should the final payment not be received
5. Orders not paid within (3) three days will automatically be cancelled
6. A 20% handling fee is charged on cancelled orders as well as on changes to orders that have
already been delivered
7. A delivery fee is charged by ACC Africa or direct deliveries done by certain suppliers
8. Postage and Packaging costs are to Purchaser’s account
9. Claims for shortages or damages must be notified in writing within 48 hours from date of
receipt of goods
10. Orders are not processed before receipt of a deposit or full payment depending on product ordered
11. Allow 2-4 weeks delivery from date of receipt of deposit, which excludes time for embroidery,
printing, making up of linen orders etc.
12. Prices are valid while stocks last.
13. Our returns policy requires prior Management approval of justified returns before we can
accept any returns.
14. Please check your goods as your signature upon receipt signifies your satisfaction with
15. Quotes are valid for 14 days from date of receipt of quote
16. All goods supplied remain the property of ACC Africa until fully paid for
17. All prices on this website have been reviewed, however, errors could have occured. E & O.E
18. Should a refund be required for Corporate Clothing samples purchased, these must be returned
within 7 working days from receipt thereof, a 20% handling fee will be levied on any returns
19. Should stock not be available for orders placed and paid for, the credit will be refunded to client's
account or kept on record for use for the next order placed
Embroidery Terms & Conditions
Delivery & collection costs of the sample. (This can take up to three weeks,
especially during peak periods.)
- The sample comprises of the actual logo embroidered or screen
printed on a piece of fabric, the fabric may not be the same as
- An additional delivery / collection fee will be charged for
the garments to be collected from the warehouse.
for Gauteng or the fee will be indicated as “To be advised” for
areas beyond Gauteng.
For approval the customer must check:
- The size of the logo sample.
- The correctness of the logo, i.e. detail.
- The correctness of the colours.
- Sign off the logo and provide ACC Africa the notification of approval in writing.
When our client emails their logo the following must be indicated:
- Position of the logo on the garment.
- Amount of colours of the logo to be used, i.e. one colour or full colour.
- Pantone codes should be provided by the client, otherwise if not available
our supplier will match the colours as close as possible.
The branding of the garments will be completed once written approval is received
A unit price will be charged for the administration & completion of orders that require
embroidery or branding. This process can take up to 3 weeks from receipt of original artwork.