TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices quoted exclude VAT, however the prices on our website will have VAT added on when proceeding to the Checkout
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
3. Minimum quantities apply to some items
4. Orders are placed on a COD basis with a 50% or 70% deposit, balance payable prior to delivery or collection or full payment is required depending on product ordered – all deposits are non-refundable and will be forfeited should the final payment not be received
5. Orders not paid within (3) three days will automatically be cancelled
6. A 20% handling fee is charged on cancelled orders as well as on changes to orders that have already been delivered
7. A delivery fee is charged by ACC Africa or direct deliveries done by certain suppliers
8. Postage and Packaging costs are to Purchaser’s account
9. Claims for shortages or damages must be notified in writing within 48 hours from date of receipt of goods
10. Orders are not processed before receipt of a deposit or full payment depending on product ordered
11. Allow 2-4 weeks delivery from date of receipt of deposit, which excludes time for embroidery, printing, making up of linen orders etc.
12. Prices are valid while stocks last.
13. Our returns policy requires prior Management approval of justified returns before we can accept any returns.
14. Please check your goods as your signature upon receipt signifies your satisfaction with goods delivered.
15. Quotes are valid for 14 days from date of receipt of quote
16. All goods supplied remain the property of ACC Africa until fully paid for
17. All prices on this website have been reviewed, however, errors could have occurred. E & O.E
18. Should a refund be required for Corporate Clothing samples purchased, these must be returned within 7 working days from receipt thereof, a 20% handling fee will be levied on any returns
19. Should stock not be available for orders placed and paid for, the credit will be refunded to client’s account or kept on record for use for the next order placed, or if some items of the order were not available at the time to complete the order, the credit will held until the items are available in stock to be released for dispatch.
20. Should our Invoice not include VAT for export purposes the client will be responsible to pay all fees such as custom fees or taxes imposed on or with respect to the purchased goods
21. Payments can be made by EFT or cash deposited at the bank. We no longer accept cheque payments due to fraudulent deposits. We do not accept credit cards or cheques in our offices. Payments for online orders can be made via the secure online Pay Fast facility for orders placed via our website www.accafrica.co.za. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards and EFT payments. Orders will only be released once proof of payment is received. Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
22. The risk is passed to the Customer as soon as the goods leave our workshop and is handed to the person authorised to deliver the goods for which insurance is to the clients account
23 The Customer shall bear all direct and indirect damages or costs in the event of errors in the indication of the delivery address, especially if the address in incomplete or incorrect
Embroidery Terms & Conditions
Delivery & collection costs of a sample.
This can take up to three weeks, especially during peak periods.
The sample comprises of the actual logo embroidered or screen printed on a piece of fabric, the fabric may not be the same as your garment. Additional garments or items may also be An additional delivery / collection fee will be charged for the garments to be collected from the warehouse.
for Gauteng or the fee will be indicated as “To be advised” for areas beyond Gauteng.
For approval the customer must check:
- The size of the logo sample.
- The correctness of the logo, i.e. detail.
- The correctness of the colours.
- Sign off the logo and provide ACC Africa the notification of approval in writing.
When our client emails their logo the following must be indicated:
- Position of the logo on the garment.
- Amount of colours of the logo to be used, i.e. one colour or full colour.
- Pantone codes should be provided by the client, otherwise if not available our supplier will match the colours as close as possible.
The branding of the garments will be completed once written approval is received
A unit price will be charged for the administration & completion of orders that require embroidery or branding. This process can take up to 3 weeks from receipt of original artwork.
BRANDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been made and artwork has been approved.
Standard lead-time is seven working days subject to artwork being submitted in the correct format and layouts are signed off within 72 hours.
The lead-times may need to be extended on large quantities, ie for Screen and Pad Print more than 3,000 prints, for Embroidery, Laser and Digital more than 1,000 designs.
Personalization will be excluded from normal lead-times.
Every effort will be made to maintain the shortest possible lead-time.
Acceptable file formats: Vector artwork is preferred (no MAC files) – (.CDR / .EPS /.AI / .PDF).
Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 300dpi), Power Point and Free Hand. Fonts need to be converted to curves.
Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R250 excl. VAT and require 24 hour lead-time.
All artwork requests, approvals and proof of payments are to be sent to us before branding on your order can commence.
Pre-production samples may be charged for and run as a separate order.
A tolerance of up to 2% is allowed for rejects.
Barron cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s our fault or not